Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Pete

My favourite youngest son! We had dinner last night with Tash and Pete at what we thought was going to be a fantastic experience! Chutney's at Harris Park is a really good authentic Indian restaurant and they have opened one up in Blacktown..so off we went and met Pete and Tash there. Lucky we had good conversation because the meal and service was not so good at all! My entre came out last and after my main meal. The Dosa's were good but the fillings were a bit 'rough'! We all agreed we can cook better at home.. especially of course Ian's Indian meals! We make the best mini pani puris as well!
I am so jealous.. Pete has an IPad!! He shares it kindly with Tash... but has taken it with him to the snow for the week leaving Tash alone with normal lap top and normal paper books! Pete has gone with Billy and Karren and other mates for a week to the snow! Billy and Karren... now this is the first time they could get away after their wedding.. honeymoon with the friends! Will be lots of fun am sure! Pete and Billy do so many things together.. they love bush walking, camping and river rafting! Pete tried parachuting and also Paragliding.. all gifted by Tash!! I went to watch both times and now Pete wants more to do with Paragliding!
Pete very calm waiting to go up to come down by parachute.

4 comments:

  1. Oh well I guess it's back to Harris Park?
    Lovely photo of Pete and Tash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harris park of that sensational restaurant in ... Windsor, or was it Richmond where we promised to bring hordes of customers?

    I'm off to Byron next Friday... help me baby Jesus, I ain't had a curry yet but have made a chilly tomato pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew!! Fancy seeing you here:)
    You know I kinda miss your kitchen...one pan and two pots went a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes.. fancy at Net's site! Go figure! Ya gotta laugh! And that restaurant we took you to was in Richmond, Andrew. Raj owned it and now is closed!! we should have gone there more. His food was amazing, service was good except a wee bit slow! But we liked him and now... back to Harris Park.

    ReplyDelete