Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cooking

My favourite show, Master Chef, finishes tonight and there has been so many inspirations from this show!! We wish both Adam and Callum lots of luck tonight!! And it must have influenced others as I went to buy Polenta yesterday.. I have always used it ... now all gone from the supermarket shelves!!
 Ian and I both love to cook; he does more cooking as he works from home so has more time. But on the weekends I love to bake and fool around in the kitchen. Yesterday I actually made George's gorgeous Carrot Cake from their magazine.. and..it turned out so perfectly! Now, there are only the two of us here so we needed to share.. unfortunately our friends live too far away so Minka is our 'sharer'! And she just loves it when I bake especially when I make muffins! She watches the oven while they bake!!

 Here are a few of Ian's dishes...
Ian, as mentioned before, loves to cook spicy food.. Indian, Moroccan, Thai, Malaysian etc!


And of course Minka, our 'sharer' also loves spicy food!

1 comment: