Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

 Wow, look what I found!

Well, it hs been years since I started this Blog page and so much has happened. Eleven years actually!

We now live in Bali for a 3 years already and were intending to return to Australia when this Pandemeic hit. So we are waiting it out especially now that this very contagious Delta Strain has hit Australia so badly. 

Most importantly what has happened in these last several years is that I became a mother-in-law, of course, then seven years later I came became a Grandmother! 

Little Abigail came along, 4 years ago and only last year, a little Grandson William, baby brother for Abi. 

And because I miss them terribly I started writing little stories and doing illustrations for Abi and now little Will. These are now in hardcover books and I can sell them!

I have them printed quite nicely here in Ubud for such a low cost, full gloss and full colour, but the price of postage is atrocious! 

As soon as Covid started, on-line ordering went crazy so all freight charges went up crazily too! Hardly fair at all when people are trying to stay at home, observe all the restrictions then pay heavily to have products delivered!

I have a carton of Book 1 and 2 (plus 2 spin-off books for free), arriving in Australia to Hastings Point where my dear friend Sue has a store and Aust Post and she will sell the books from there! She very generously allowed my books to travel with her crates of Bali Items she purchased for her Bali Corner in her store.

Book 1 Girlie Grub goes to Bali GirlieGrub https://girliegrub.com/









https://girliegrub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment